Multiday kayaking adventure exploring the spectacular Tasman Peninsula
Much of the Tasman Peninsula is protected as national park, and with its beauty and natural diversity, it is a spectacular kayaking destination. You will kayak past Australia's highest sea cliffs soaring to over 300m, amazing blowholes and deep sea caves while keeping an eye out for the abundant marine life and sea birds. On land there are options for short walks and exploring fascinating coastal rock formations such as Tessellated Pavement, Each night we return to a comfortable bed at our exclusive beachfront accommodation with private rooms (double or twin share) and shared facilities.
Planned paddles routes include:
- Cape Hauy, the famed three capes destination with the amazing Totem Pole and the Candlestick rock formations
- Pirates Bay with its many arches and secret sea caves
- Lagoon Bay / Cape Fredrik Henry - site of Europeans first Tasmanian landing site and one of the largest privately owned coastal properties on the east coast of Tasmania
- Eaglehawk Neck - soaring dolerite sea cliffs
The all inclusive trip package includes:
- Double kayaks and all kayaking equipment (including waterproof jackets and dry bags)
- Three nights accommodation at Pavilions on Pirates (double or twin share)
- All food and drinks
- National park fees
- Transfers to and from Hobart
- Two experienced kayak guides
- Travel to and from Hobart
- Accommodation before and after the tour
- travel insurance
2020 Date – 2nd to 5th December
COVID-19 CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Kayaking is a low risk outdoor activity with natural social separation and we can't wait to get back on the water. Our sea kayakign tours are planned to recommence in October 2020 with additional cleaning and precautions in line with government guidelines and our COVID-19 Safety Plan. We have also revised our refund policy as outlined below:
- If any tour is cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions into Tasmania from your home state, we will offer a full refund, including refunding deposits paid for multi-day expeditions.
- Full payment for multi-day expeditions is not required until travel restrictions have been lifted and your expedition is confirmed. Once your expedition has been confirmed, full payment is due 60 days prior to the departure date.