Kayaking is a low risk outdoor activity with natural social separation. We are excited to be back doing what we love most, being on the water sharing our love of sea kayaking. To ensure the safety of you and our guides we have introduced a range of COVID safety measures, outlined below, including extra cleaning and hygiene protocols and updated our cancellation policy. We are a certified COVID-19 Clean Practising Business.
We have the following refund policies and COVID Safe Measures in place:
COVID-19 cancellation and refund policy
We have revised our refund policy as outlined to give you peace of mind when booking:
- If any tour is cancelled due to COVID-19 travel restrictions into Tasmania from your home state, we will offer a full refund, including refunding deposits paid for multi-day expeditions.
- If you need to cancel due to travel restrictions (including mandatory isolation periods) between Tasmanian and your home state, we will offer a full refund, including refunding deposits paid for multi-day expeditions.
- If you need to cancel due to illness or you are displaying flu-like symptoms you can rebook to another date or you will receive a full refund.
- Full payment for multi-day expeditions is not required until travel restrictions have been lifted and your expedition is confirmed. Once your expedition has been confirmed, full payment is due 30 days prior to the departure date.
Our COVID-Safe measures include
- Additional cleaning and disinfecting of our kayaks, equipment, buses and facilities is performed, focusing on high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser is provided on all tours, on buses and inside our premises for staff.
- Contact details for each group are collected as part of the booking process to enable contact tracing.
- Staff have been directed not to come to the workplace if they are unwell.
Your responsibility as a guest
It is essential that you do not participate in our tours if you:
- have been diagnosed with COVID-19
- are waiting for the results of a COVID test
- are a close contact of a confirmed case of COVID-19
- have recently been in a declared COVID-19 hotspot
- are required to quarantine under a Public Health Order
- are feeling unwell or display flu-like symptoms
We also ask you ensure you practice good personal hygiene during your tours, follow the directions of our staff and comply with our COVID-Safe measures.