ROARING 40'S MEMBERSHIP
So, all the trips look great but you can't afford to do everything. Perhaps becoming a member of our "Frequent Paddlers Club" will work for you.
We believe that the greatest aspect of sea kayaking is the camaraderie and friendships that naturally develop between people sharing in an adventure. Roaring 40's is dedicated to keeping its services affordable, which we hope, will encourage you to paddle more often. Whether you own a kayak or not, this is the most affordable way to paddle all summer long.
A $350 Full Summer Membership Entitles You To:
- 2 Free instruction clinics (any pool sessions excluded)
- Free mid-week rentals from our base in Kettering (excluding public holidays)
- Discounted weekend and holiday rentals of $30 per day.
- Join our trips and additional instructional clinics for a small levy. Members without a kayak are able to rent kayaks for trips at the discounted rate of $30pp per day.
- 10% Discount of everything in our shop. (except new or used kayaks, sorry)
- Free use of books and videos from our Sea Kayaking Library
- Valid for services outlined in the 2008/09 newsletter.
- On becoming a Roaring 40's member you are entitled to pre-register for trips and clinics to the value of your membership $350 (based on Member prices). Additional trips can be booked the month prior to the trip, subject to availability. This registration system is to help ensure that you get paddling value for your membership.
SPECIAL MEMBER DAYS
|Date||October 23rd 2008/2009|
|Description||Member sign-up and Day and paddle to lunch. Be sure to bring trip photos from last season to share.|
|Christmas paddle to Snake Island for a BYO BBQ|
|End of Season Get Together|
|Venue||To be announced|
“MEMBERS ONLY” SOUTHWEST SPECIALS
We recognize that our “Wilderness on Water” expeditions to Port Davey are expensive. Since running these trips, we have racked our brains for a way to reward loyal members with a more affordable trip to our most spectacular paddling venue. This season we are offering a 3 day “Members Only” trip as part of our paddling schedule.
3 DAY “MEMBERS ONLY” BATHURST HARBOUR EXPLORATION
Spend the Labor Day long weekend with us in the Southwest. We are offering the opportunity for 8 current Roaring 40’s members the chance to stay at our Forest Lagoon Standing camp for 2 nights while exploring this wonderful area. To keep costs low, we are asking everyone to provide their own food, while we provide the guides and kayaking equipment. Participants will be strictly limited to 15 kilograms of personal gear.
|Dates||February 20th to 22nd|
|Includes||Flights & kayak hire|